Mark Wilson graduated from the Oklahoma City University School of Law in earning a Juris Doctor in Law. Mark is licensed to practice in all Oklahoma District Courts, including the Supreme Court and all Administrative Law Courts. Mark also practices in the United States Federal Courts and is admitted to practice in the Western District and Eastern District, of Oklahoma, and is admitted to practice in the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver, Colorado.
Mark is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association; Has been listed in the National Trial Lawyers Top 10 Trucking Lawyers and the Top 100 Trial Lawyers; The Oklahoma Association for Justice, and is a graduate and a member of the teaching faculty of the prestegious Keenan Trial Institute.
"Mark's practice is devoted to protecting the rights of victims of personal injury."
OKLAHOMA CITY UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL OF LAW
Activities & Affiliations
• National Trial Lawyers, Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyers
• National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers
• Keenan Trial Institute, Graduate and Teaching Faculty member
• Former Criminal Justice Act Panel Appointee 2009-2016
• Former Judge for Oklahoma City, OK
• Member of the Oklahoma Bar Association
• The Oklahoma Supreme Court and all Oklahoma State and Administrative Courts
• United States Federal District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
• United States Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
• United States 10th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals, Denver, CO