Every single one of the factors listed below is either caused by human or mechanical error, in other words "accidents don't just happen" there is always a root cause - whether people were impaired, distracted, were texting while driving, or driving a vehicle in conditions when they should not have ever been behind the wheel. Our goal is to help you get to the root cause of your car accident and get you and your loved ones the best recovery possible from those at fault and their insurance companies.
- Impaired drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Tired or drowsy drivers
- Distracted drivers using cell phones, texting, or other distractions
- Driving at an excessive speed
- Dangerous road conditions
- Animals or debris on the roadway
- Severe weather conditions
- Trucking Companies putting profits over our safety
We are here to help coordinate your recovery, from the healing side to the financial side, we want to help you to get better in all areas. From the time you first contact us until the time your case is either settled or we prepare for trial - work with us as your Oklahoma City car accident lawyer.
Contact us today for more information about automobile accident injuries and how we can help you get on with getting better and help you get the financial compensation you deserve. Call now for your FREE CONSULTATION. 405-525-1900.