Here are a few of the reasons that people are hurt in car and semi truck wrecks in Oklahoma and why you may need an Oklahoma City accident attorney:
- Impaired drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Tired or drowsy drivers
- Distracted drivers using cell phones, texting, or other distractions
- Driving at an excessive speed
- Dangerous road conditions
- Animals or debris on the roadway
- Severe weather conditions
Every single one of the factors listed above is either caused by or contributed to by human or mechanical error, in other words "accidents don't just happen" there is always a root cause - whether people were impaired, distracted, were texting while driving, or driving a vehicle in conditions when they should not have ever been behind the wheel. Then there are mechanical problems from tires that are too worn to be driving, brakes that are not working properly, and other mechanical problems that cause vehicles to break down in or near the roadway.
Contact us today for more information about automobile accident injuries and how we can help you get on with getting better and help you get the financial compensation you deserve. Call now for your FREE CONSULTATION. 405-525-1900.